Mark is an articulate intuitive. He knows that what people at every level of a company or organization don’t say often
determines their behavior more than what they do say. More importantly, he directly addresses this elephant in the
room in a non-threatening way that opens the road to change, growth and breakthrough results.
Need to get through to someone today?
Mark Goulston, M.D. is a business advisor, consultant, speaker, trainer, coach and confidante to CEOs and Board Chairman. As a result of his rich and diverse background and experiences, Dr. Goulston increases people’s ability to get through to anyone.
- FBI and police hostage negotiation trainer
- Crisis psychiatrist for 30 years
- UCLA professor of psychiatry for 25 years
- Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association
- One of America’s Top Psychiatrists 2005, 2006, 2010, 2011 selected by the Consumers’ Research Council of America
- Author or co-author of seven books
- His book, “Just Listen,” became the top book on listening in the world and top book at Amacom books for five years
- His book, “Get Out of Your Own Way,” published in 1996, has been in top five self help books at Amazon for past five years
- His next book, “Talking to Crazy: How to Deal with the Irrational and Impossible People in Your Life,” from the American Management Association (due October 21) is their lead book for Fall, 2015
- Contributor to: Harvard Business Review, Business Insider, Fast Company, Huffington Post, Psychology Today
- Record number of registrants at Citrix webinar (9,200)
- Subject of PBS special, “Just Listen with Dr. Mark Goulston”
- Frequent guest expert in media including: CNN, Fox News, CBS/NBC/ABC/BBC News, Oprah, Today, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, Investor’s Business Daily, Los Angeles Times
- Co-Host of an all Black weekly radio show
- Is the Co-Founder of Heartfelt Leadership whose Mission is: Daring to Care and Go Positive Now
- Is the Resident Big Brother at Business Women Rising
- Serves on the Board of Advisers of American Women Veterans and Dr. Oz’ foundation, Health Corps.
Confidante and Consultant
The Goulston Group CEO/C-Suite Executive clients include:
GE, IBM, Merrill Lynch, British Airways, Xerox, Disney, Cisco, FedEx, Mattel, State Farm, Goldman Sachs, Accenture, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Hyatt, Coca-Cola, Kaiser Permanente, AARP, E&Y, HCA, Costco, Northwest Mutual, USC, UCLA, University of Alabama, ESPN, Conference Board, Los Angeles DA, Superior Court Judges of Santa Clara County, ABA and the FBI.
Dr. Goulston lives in Los Angeles with his wife and three children.